Friday, July 3, 2009

Wanna see some of the new stuff????

Look at this beauty!! I made this for my Quarterly Hive Team Meeting. What's "The Hive" you ask? The Hive is my wonderful group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators! Want to join in the fun??? There is a New Demonstrator promotion starting on July 15th! Stick around to learn more in the days to come! :)

Now, back to the card. This card is made entirely using some of the NEW in-colours for 2009/2010! And 2 of the new stamp sets from the NEW catty! "Circle Circus" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes", oh and any one notice that awesome new punch?? That is the Designer Label punch, also new to this catty!!

Wanna see more??? Join me tomorrow at my New Catalogue Open House from 1pm to 5pm. Drop in anytime!!!! Contact me to RSVP!! I would hate to not have enough stuff ready for you to play with the new stuff!!

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Circle Circus" stamp set & "Teeny Tiny Wishes"
Stampin' Up Card stock- Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Stampin' Up Ink- Versamark, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Accessories- Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Designer Label punch, 2-way Glue pen, Dimensionals, Clear Embossing powder, embossing buddy, powder pals, Heat Tool.

Cheers,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the in colours this time!!!

 

Free Blog Counter