Friday, July 10, 2009

Club cards for this month....

Sorry guys, just a quickie to show you the cards we are making for this months club. The team of the month is PUNCHES! And everyone knows how I love them!


Sorry for the picture quality, didn't have time to get out the real camera. Thank you iPhone for your ability to be there in a time of need! :)


The first card is using the Movers & Shapers die for the Big Shot and the NEW shapes! This is most obviously the scallop circle die. LOVE it. This is a beautifully simplistic card.


This next one is a card completely based on a card I once made at Caroline LeBel's studio. I changed up the colours, using Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry with the Razzleberry Lemonade paper! Yum! The punch is the 5 petal flower and the Large oval for the leaves.


The last and final card I had a ton of fun making. Lately I have noticed a ton of people making animals from our punches. I wanted to give it a try. The Lion and Horse were copies from others, and I could not begin to tell you who the originator is. The Hippo however is my own design as I loved the idea of doing a hippo but I didn't like the hippos that others were designing. I think he is adorable. And this is such a fun card for so many occations. Stick a party hat on one of these guys and you have a super fun Birthday card!


Interested in joining my club so you can come to my place once a month to make super fun projects? Contact me today!



Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter