Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day, Happy new Catalogue Day!!!


Canada is 142 years old today!! Doesn't she look great for her age?? Happy Canada day to all! And mostly to those Canadian friends of mine who now live in far away places. I hope you manage to keep Canada in your heart & in your minds. We miss you!!

But, not only is today Canada Day, but it is also NEW Catalogue Day!! It was so nice of Stampin' Up! to celebrate Canada Day in this way!! Yeah SU!! :)

So, without further ado, I present to you the 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalogue, and it is a beauty!! It is jam packed with all sorts of wonderful new products, and of course some old favorites. Some of the highlights include:

  • more single stamp sets
  • lots of Christmas & Halloween stuff
  • new Dog & Cat sets
  • Collections- Wedding, Xmas, Halloween etc.
  • Birthday party kits (Princess & Pirate)
  • Photo Xmas card kits
  • New punches (snow flake & Butterfly)
  • New dies for the BIG SHOT!
  • and of course, new beautiful In-Colours!
I would like to provide all of my customers (Canadian's only) with a FREE catalogue ($12 value). Contact me with your email address, phone number and mailing address so that I can send one to you. Or contact me to pick it up at my place.

Or join me on Saturday, July 4th at my NEW Catalogue Open House!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter