Friday, July 24, 2009

Hodgepodge Hardware Sample #3


Hey Guys,

I got a bit of time to create last night!!! :) So I thought I would use the Hodgepodge Hardware that's on sale this week. I will be placing an order this weekend, so if you have anything you want to pick up- please send the order to me by Saturday so that I can add it in (then you save on shipping).

This card uses one of my new stamp sets called "A Rose is a Rose". I have been eyeballing it for a few catalogues now, and decided that I wanted it for my collection! And I am so glad that I got it. I LOVE it! I love how the two step stampin' really gives this a beautiful. Look. 2 Step Stampin' works by having 2 stamps of the same image but slightly different. One is more solid than the other. You ink up the solid image in a ink colour then you stamp the second less solid image over top in a darker colour. The resulting image is beautiful!!! Then I trimmed all the bits and mounted some of them with dimensionals, but you can't really see that in the picture. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set, but I colour two words at a time with my Old Olive marker so that I could "stack" the sentiment instead of it being in a long line. That was then framed with some of the Hodgepodge Hardware (on sale right now for only $26.99!!!). And voila, a very pretty card to give to a close friend.

Products used:
Stampin' Up "A Rose is a Rose" stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink.
Stampin' Up Ink- Regal Rose, Rose Red, Old Olive, Certainly Celery.
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz plate, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, 1/6" hole punch, corner rounder, Rose Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, sponge dauber.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter