Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wanna know why I joined SU?

I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since January of this year. Why did I choose to do it??? Well, I had recently returned to work after Mat leave, and was feeling the crunch of the loss of salary from the past year plus the added loss of money required to pay for daycare. I had also developed a nasty addiction to all things papercrafting and didn't want that to depleat my family's finances anymore.



When I was first introduced to SU it was love at first sight, and I instantly saw the potential of this as a business. And I had looked at some of the competion, so I was looking at things objectively. One of the big factors was that my Upline (the person who I signed up under) was a business builder. A person who works this business full time, and who is always growing it to make a profit as opposed to someone who is just doing it as a hobby, or to get the product discount (which, might I add is WONDERFUL). The fact that she was not only supporting her family by selling stamps etc, but that she earns 2 FREE trips a year!! One is the yearly incentive trip (which is usually a Cruise- and the cruise we are currently working towards is an Alaskan Cruise!!) and because she is in the Canadian top 10 she also earns a trip to Utah every fall for Leadership and stamping fun, and a whole lot of pampering!! The fact that she is doing it, is proof that these goals are attainable.



In my first six months with SU, I earn 50% of what I needed to earn the trip. If I had only started 6 months earlier, I would have earned a Caribean Cruise!! Ah well. Working on Alaska now!!!



So, by now you must be asking "But Blair, how do I become an SU demonstrator???". And my answer will be, "it's really quite simple, and there has never been a better time!!"



Starting today we have just launched 2 promotions for our Starter Kit.





Promo #1





$105 Mini Starter Kit!!

This is a smaller version of the Standard Kit and contains the following:

  • For All You Do stamp set (or set of your choice)
  • In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6) (or your choice)
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11") (or your choice)
  • Business forms and tools

Promo #2

$269 Standard Starter Kit with In colour bonus Pack!

This is the full starter kit with 6 extra in colour ink pads and a pack of the in colour paper! The kit includes the following:

  • Five stamp sets
  • A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
  • Stampin' Pastels
  • Card stock
  • Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
  • Five Classic Stampin' Pads
  • VersaMark Pad
  • Stampin' Scrub and Mist
  • Blender pens
  • SNAIL
  • Business forms and tools

Contact me ASAP to learn how you can join my team!


Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter