Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wanna see my FREE stuff???


One of the MANY perks to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is all the FREE stuff we get! We earn it many different ways. This picture shows all the free stuff I got this week!!!
  • 7 stamp sets
  • 1 scallop square punch
  • 2 containers of Filigree brads
  • 2-way Glue pen
  • Pretties Kit
I earned these from a variety of different sources. I earned stamp sets from sales challenges, and Hostess rewards and some of this stuff was earned through a points program we have called Great Rewards. For every dollar we sell/purchase we earn points towards free stuff!!! It is so great being a SU Demo!!! Now I can start having some fun with all my new stuff!!!

Wanna be a Demo so you can earn free stuff too??? We have 2 Starter Kit promos running right now- $105 Mini Starter Kit or $269 Standard Starter Kit with the In-colour bonus pack!! Check out this post for more info. Contact me today to get started!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter