Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Father-in-law & Deal of the Week #3...

First things first.... This weeks DEAL of the WEEK was released at noon today and is good until noon next Monday. And the deal is.....

Square Fire Rhinestone Brads for only $10.99!!!! That's $5 off the regular price! Wow!! Contact me now to order. This is a limited time offer!!! Don't delay!

Today is my Father-in-laws 65th!! So I made this card for him.... I cut the card using the Top Note Die for the Big Shot using Not Quite Navy paper. Then I cut a second top note and trimmed around the perforated edge of an Old Olive piece. I stamped the stars from the 'Starring You' set in Night of Navy. I then stamped the Happy Birthday from the same set in Night of Navy on Whisper White paper and mounted this to a scallop circle that I punched twice to form a starburst. Those who attended club this month learned how to do this for the Lion on our animal card. I was pleased how it turned out, and so was he. And I didn't even know that his favourite colour is green! Go me!!

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Starring You" stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White.
Stampin' Up Ink- Night of Navy.
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Top Note Die, Big Shot.


Cheers,

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love the honey bee card especially!
Hope your having a great day!
Christine

 

Free Blog Counter