Monday, July 20, 2009

Decor Elements on my laptop!



Hey everyone!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! I just have a quick one for you today. I have recently been pouring over our AWESOME new Decor Elements catalogue. What's that you ask? It is a separate catalogue from our main one that contains fabulous Vinyl Wall adhesives and stencils to brighten up your living space. Well, this time around the stuff is amazing!!! They even included some images for laptops!!! This is my work laptop with Rose Red daisys on it! I LOVE how this looks. I also put a different image on my home laptop, which I will show you another time. Oh, and there are even Hostess Decor Elements too!! For all 3 levels! Check out the new catalogue here. Don't forget to book a private class with me to find out how you can earn Decor Elements or Stamps!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter