Monday, July 27, 2009

Kieran leaves for camp today! :(

I am going to miss her so very much!!! She is going for a whole month this year!! As I was helping her pack on Saturday I realized that I didn't get her any stationary to take with her. And then I began thinking, why would I buy her stationary when I can make her some!! I mean, I am a serious paper crafter after all.

As soon as her brother went for a nap the two of us hit the Stampin' room for some stationary making fun!
I simply took some white printer paper and cut it in half with my paper cutter. I then took my 'Circle Circus' set and some of the new in-colours and stamped some circles on the top and the bottom of the page. I used the "Thinking of you" stamp from 'Trendy Trees' as well. Then I stamped corresponding envelopes. It took absolutely no time, and now she has really pretty paper to write us lots of letters!

Kieran's paper was even nicer than mine! She used some of her own stamp sets, retired 'Seeing spots' and retired 'So Very' to decorate hers. At the bottom it reads "So Very missed". I love the colours she chose. Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green and Rose Red. She is a very talented stamper in her own right. And at 10 years old has already decided that she is going to be an SU demo just like her mom!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter