Friday, July 30, 2010

Want to see what we are making at my Open House???


Well, part of it anyhow............

My New Catalogue Open House and 2-for-1 Retired Sale is on August 14th from 10am to 5pm. You are not going to want to miss this event!!! One of the things we will be making is this adorable little pail.

This is a super simple favour for a party, wedding, shower etc. Right now the pail is empty, but when you come to my Open House you get to fill it with a yummy treat that you will not want to miss out on.

To give you a true picture of how little this cutie is, I have included a picture with a re-inker! Too cute!!

I got these pails from www.many-thanks.ca

If you want to make one of this, RSVP for my open house!! Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter