Monday, July 19, 2010

Where I get my inspiration from.....

I have had a few people ask me where I get my inspiration from. Particularly a friend of mine and an avid stamper asked me to provide her with a list of the blogs I stalk! So Caroline, you have only been waiting since last fall for this one............... but here it is!

Blair's Blog list:

Andrea Walford
Angie Kennedy Juda
Gretchen Baron
Barb Mullikin
Kari Metzger
Lydia Felder
Caroline LeBel- my upline
Lorri Heiling
Nancy Riley
Kristina Werner
Mary Jo Albright
Dawn McVey
Mary Fish
Kimberly Van Diepen
Angela McKay
Heather Summers
Ann Schach
Ronda Wade- My Business Coach and personal Mentor
Patty Bennett
Julie LeBlanc
Nicole Heady

There are more that I view when ever they have a posting up, but these would have to be the one's who I look to first for ideas. Most are Stampin' Up! demo's but a few are not. I find that it's fun to see what other trends and products are on the market place. It helps me reinforce what a great company Stampin' Up! is, because we are always at the forefront of the hotest trends.

I will leave you with a quick and easy card today.
This card uses my 2 most favorite sets from the new catty! Artistic Etchings and Word Play. You will be seeing lots from these two sets in the months to come!

I made this card for my husbands return on Friday. I wanted something clean and simple and masculine enough for him. The new Early Espresso is a great Man card colour! It's sooooo deep and rich! Yum!

Products used: All Stampin' Up
Stamp sets: Artistic Etchings, Word Play
Card stock: Whisper White, Early Espresso
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso.
Accessories: Adhesive Rhinestones.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter