Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pictures from the Supper Club, as promised

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying looking through the new catty! I know I can't keep my hands off of it. What a great opportunity to book a Private Class with me so that you can earn a bunch of your wish list for FREE. Here is a little guidance for you:

If you want a bunch of stuff...... host a class
If you want a lot of stuff............ join a club
If you want all the stuff............. be a demo!

Contact me to any of the above things, I know my only choice was to become a demo because I needed to support my "habit". And oh what a wonderful one it is!

Okay, on to the pictures from Supper Club. The first picture is of the menu I created. I used the "Compliments to the Chef" stamp set after printing out the menu on Whisper White paper. My colour combination for the decor was Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink and Gable Green. I honestly have to say that I am only sad to see a few of the old colours retire and Lovely Lilac & Gable Green are two of them.

This next picture is of the napkin ring. I made a band out of Gable Green and wrapped it in White Satin ribbon (but you can't see it in this picture-maybe I will post another one tomorrow). I then punched out 2 Scallop circles and cut one on each of the scallops. I then overlapped that on the full scallop. For the centre I punched out a small circle and then glittered it with a 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds. This was then mounted on the band using a mini glue dot.

The name cards were cut using the Butterflies Die for the Big Shot. I then cut a slit in them so that they could rest on the side of the wine glasses. The names were written on with a Silver Gel Pen. These were sooooo quick and easy.

And here is a picture of my flower arrangements. These were super cheap and easy! The bowls were $2 each at Walmart and the flowers were from my garden. I opted for a low flower arrangement so that people could actually see around them. I love the look of a big vase of flowers in the centre of the table but you always have to move it for dinner.

And finally the whole table set out waiting for the guest to arrive! I can't wait to do another Supper Club. I wonder how I am going to decorate the table this time. I am dying to do a Halloween dinner!!! I have lots of gruesome ideas for that!!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter