Friday, July 9, 2010

Twilight day & Distressing Kit!

That's right, I am going to see Eclipse tonight with my daugther Kieran. The kids have been staying with Grandma for the last week and are returning home today. So I promised to take Kieran to go see Eclipse. We are both really excited!! It should be a fun Mother-Daughter night. Tomorrow is Xander's first soccer thing. Not really sure what to call it, a practice? a game? I doubt it will be much of either because he's only 2 1/2. Basically it will just be a bunch of little people running about the field chasing a ball. Should be amusing to watch at the very least. I will take tons of pictures because my husband is still away in Winnipeg and will want to see how the class unfolds.

I thought I would share with you a new product from the new catty. This is the Distressing Kit. How cool is that??? In the kit you get everything you need to purposely distress your projects or elements of them. The kit contains the following:
■ Sanding block and emery board for distressing Designer Series paper or smoothing the edges of paper that has been adhered to chipboard
■ Precision files for sanding intricate die cuts and sanding in tight areas
■ Blendable vintage ink and stamp for creating an aged appearance: Tea Stain, Charcoal, Mahogany, Navy ink
Note: **Because vintage ink contains alcohol, they are not recommended for scrapbooking
The best part of this kit is that it is only $25.95!!!! That's an amazing deal! Contact me to order yours today!!
Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter