Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mojo Monday on a Saturday and more NEW Stampin' Up! stuff!

Happy Saturday everyone!

We have had a busy one, as I told you today was Xander's first Soccer lesson. He wasn't really into the whole listening thing, but he did start to follow what the rest of the class was doing. He got a new soccer jersey and a new ball. Here's a picture of him.
Last night I took Kieran to see Eclipse! We had a great time. I really enjoyed the movie, and of course Kieran couldn't get enough of Jacob! LOL, I am more of an Edward person of course, as my Husbands name is Ed!

Here is a card that I made today for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I have never participated in this one, but seeing as there are prizes up for grabs, I thought I would give it a shot.

The card I made uses LOTS of new stuff!

  • Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper- YUM!
  • Because I Care Hostess Level 1 stamp set
  • Daffodil Delight- one of the colours
  • Daffodil Delight ribbon
I just love working with my new stuff. And I still have lots to try out and a whole new box of stuff on route to my place!! So much fun! Another new product I used for this card, but that you can't see is the AWESOME new Colour Coach! This has to be the BEST tool ever! I know I am going to be using it for everything I make. I knew that I wanted to use the Daffodil Delight paper from the Greenhouse Gala DSP pack, but didn't know what other colours to put with it. I had an idea about using pink, but again, what shade. In fact, in my head I had picked Pretty in Pink. As for the green I was probably going to reach for Old Olive, as I almost always do but I thought I would use this niffy new tool.

The Colour Coach has a card for each of the fabulous colours we carry. On the backside it lists colour combos etc. I simple found the Daffodil Delight card, and then held it up against my pink options, it was clear that the pink I needed for this card was Regal Rose. I then found all the greens and settled on Wild Wasabi-one of the previous in-colours now a part of the new colour collections. Every crafter will want to have one of this cool things, and the best part.....it's only $18.95!! So very very worth it!

Products used: All Stampin' Up
Stamp sets: Because I Care Hostess Level 1 set
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Greenhouse Gala
Ink: Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi.
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Hodgepodge Hardware, Daffodil Delight ribbon, Dimensionals.

The stamp set I used today is a Hostess set, so the only way you can get it is by Hosting a workshop, placing an order of $200 or more, or by collecting a bunch of orders from your friends and family and submitting them to me. I call this a Catalogue Workshop. Contact me today to get started!

I hope to have some crafting time tonight after Xander goes to bed, or Kieran and I might just watch a movie! Either way, I should be back tomorrow with some more new products for you to drool over!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter