Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stampin' Up! is coming to Hamilton!!

This past week marked the annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. I unfortunately couldn't go....... :( It's just too far away and with the move and all this year I just couldn't swing it.



Anyhow at Convention they announced some Regional events in the near future, and guess what, they are coming to Hamilton, Ontario!!!!!



I would love to go to Hamilton with a big bunch of people. There is even talk of a sleep over at my place and some fun in my studio!!



So, want to join me? I am sure that this event will be a sell-out. It's easy, you just need to join my team!!!



How do you do that? Visit my team page for all the info about being on my team and for a link to sign up!



And if you wait until August 1st to do it, you will get EXPEDITED shipping on all your orders in Septemember!! This is a new feature for Canadian Demos! Be one of the first to experience it.



And to sweet the pot, if you join my team I will also give you a FREE stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalogue!! I already have a copy of it and can begin ordering my goodies on August 1st- one of the many demo perks!



You can choose between a Standard Starter Kit or the Digital + Starter kit. Both are fabulous and contain lots of stampin' goodies for your enjoyment!

Ang the best part? Both are only $215!!! That's $54 cheeper than last year and it's a better selection of products!!

What exactly are in the Starter kits?

The standard Starter Kit includes :
Five complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)
A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
Assortment of Designer Series paper and card stock
Four Classic Stampin' Pads
Two Stampin' Write markers
VersaMark Pad
Whisper White 5/8" satin ribbon
Songbird Décor Elements and applicator
Adhesives
Blender pen
Stamping sponge
Stampin' Scrub and Mist
Box of Idea Book & Catalogues
Business forms and tools

The Digital+ Starter Kit includes:
My Digital Studio software suite
Three complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)
Assortment of card stock
Four Classic Stampin' Pads
Two Stampin' Write markers
Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Brights Designer buttons
Songbird Décor Elements and applicator
Adhesives
Stampin' Scrub and Mist
Box of Idea Book & Catalogues
Business forms and tools


And many of the items are customizable. Only want to join for the discount? No worries, I will buy the Business supplies from you! Contact me for more info!

Hope you can join me in Hamilton!



Cheers,






No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter