Friday, July 23, 2010

PPA 52 a sketch challenge

I generally prefer colour and inspiration challenges to sketch ones, because they allow for more freedom. But I have to say that I love the composition of this sketch for the PPA 52 challenge. And as I looked at it to decide what to do instantly one of the cards I designed for this months Card class came to mind. So I thought I would use that as my starting point. And this is what I came up with.

Once again I am using the Daffodil Delight DSP and the Tempting turquoise too. On the last card, I used the stripes, for this card I just flipped it over for these very cool elements from the Artistic Etchings set. I adore this print. The Congrats is from the awesome Perfect punches stamp set.

I decided to make this a congrats card because my awesome Upline Caroline LeBel placed #6 for Demonstrator of the Year for the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! year and #1 for Senior Associate Promotions in her downline!! Way to go Caroline!!! I am soooooo proud of you. You truly are an inspiration. Caroline has had a very difficult year personally yet she still remained within the top 10 for all of Canada amongst some very determined women. It is quite and achievement. So, I am going to be sending this to her along with a little something else I am working on! Keep your eyes on your mail over the next few weeks Caroline!

Don't forget to go back to this post, and this post and leave comments to be entered to win a fun prize pack. You must leave a comment every day for the 5 July Card Class cards to be entered to win.

Cheers,

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful flower and wonderful colors! Very crisp! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

 

Free Blog Counter