Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The new Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue is here!!!

Hi Everyone,

sorry for my delay in getting this posted, but it's been a crazy weekend. I will fill you in below, but first, without further ado.......... the INCREDIBLE 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue!!!

Simply Click (or here) on the image above for online access to what has to be the most wonderful, beautiful catalogue I have ever seen!! The new products will make you want to sit and craft all day, and the art work is stunning!

Want to get your hands on a paper copy of this beauty? It's easy! Contact me, and either place a $50 order in the month of July or pick a date to host your own private class in the comfort of your own home. Don't want to do it at your place, no problem! Bring your group of 10 to me and host it in my fabulous new Stamping Studio conveniently located at the 401 and Highway 6 South/Brock Rd.

I had a CRAZY weekend, but it was fabulous. Most of us Canadian's had an extra long weekend as Canada Day fell on a Thursday this week. And many of us booked off the Friday. Thursday night a group of friends came over for what we are calling Supper Club. It was an idea from one of my close friends who loves my husbands cooking. I am sure I have gloated about the fact that my husband can cook VERY well on here before, but after the fantastic dinner he cooked up for our House Warming all of my friends were wanting more! And decided they wanted to pay for it. So the idea for Supper Club was born. The dinner is limited to 12 people (including our family) as that is all we can seat in our dinning room. And the guests pay for their meal as if they were in a restaurant, except that the meal doesn't have the mark up of a restaurant. And then we do the rest! Now, I have wanted to host a dinner party like this for some time. And I had been eying the "Compliments to the Chef" stamp set in last years catty (which I am happy to say is in the new catty too!) and seeing that I didn't have a reason to purchase it before, I restrained myself. Well now I have the perfect reason to buy it! To make menu's of course! I made menus, place cards and napkin rings! And the table looked beautiful! Plus I made homemade bread and a yummy Rustic Rhubarb cake with a Strawberry Rhubarb coulis for dessert. My hubby did the rest! Dinner was perfect, the company was perfect and then we ended the night with a fabulous Fireworks display! It was a wonderful Canada Day for sure! Pictures to follow in another post.

Friday was a hang at home day and I was busy in my Studio putting the finishing touches on some beautiful items for a wedding I was helping out with. A friend of mine was getting married on Saturday and hired me to make a number of decor items for her big day. In addition to that she hired me to be the day of coordinator. So I have been very busy making all sorts of things for that event. Place cards, signs, napkin rings, decor items etc. I will have pictures once she gets them to me. And these ones will be beautiful professional photos too!! I can't wait to see them!

Sunday was a hang out day with my husband as the kids are visiting Grandma for the week! And he was off to Winnipeg on Monday for 2 weeks! So I actually have a very quiet house this week. It's just me and my dad! And the dog of course. So I hope to get caught up on all things Stampin' Up! and get my craft on! I am hosting a FREE Crop Night at my place on Thursday night, so if you have nothing else to do and want to craft for a few hours why not join me at my place. I do need a quick RSVP so that I ensure enough space for all interested crafters but that's it. Bring the projects you are working on and lets have a fun night!

Throughout the week I will be bringing you highlights of the new Catty and should you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to send me a message or give me a call.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter