Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Off to Algonquin Park for the weekend

Hi Everyone,

I am just giving everyone a heads up that I will away in Algonquin Provincial Park for the weekend at my Camp reunion. I went to Camp Tanamakoon from the age of 8 until I was in my mid-twenties and that's the camp that my daughter Kieran goes to now. Well this year is the 85th Anniversary of the camp and the alumni like to celebrate by visiting the camp for a weekend of reminiscing and wishing we were kids at camp again. I am really excited because not only is my sister flying in from Newfoundland, Canada but I get to go with my two best friends from my camp days, one who lives in Ireland now. I can't wait! And I am getting the opportunity to do a workshop up there as well. So I get to go to my favorite place and share my favorite hobby! FUN! Needless to say however, I will not be posting this weekend as I will not have cell phone or computer access while I am there and I didn't get a chance to set up some postings before going as I have been packing tonight, and my sister arrives tomorrow night and she wants to visit some things in Toronto as she is only here for a short visit.

Tonight I want share with you a beautiful project using our Chipboard album and the Decor Stencils.

The great thing about our chipboard albums is that you can decorate them however you want! You can personalize them or make them suite any event or home decor.

Paper
  • More Mustard card stock
  • Rich Razzleberry card stock
  • Very Vanilla card stock
  • Thoroughly Modern Designer Series paper
  • On Board 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" Album

Ink

  • More Mustard Craft Stampin' Pad

Accessories & Tools

  • Rich Razzleberry 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon
  • Flourish Décor Stencil
  • Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Sizzix Big Shot
  • Beautiful Butterfly Bigz die
  • Sponge daubers
I will be back next week with pictures of the projects I did with the camp girls, and I will share some pictures of my favorite place! Until then, don't forget that the Starter Kit special continues until August 31st. If you wish to sign up on my team visit my stampin' up website and click "Join". The password is Canadian. If you have any issues or questions feel free to call the Demonstrator support line for Stampin' Up! at 1-800-Stampup or contact me Sunday evening or on Monday. And remember that the first 5 people who sign up under the current promotion will get to choose a FREE stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalogue to be released Sept 1st. This offer is available only through me.

Click this link to view the Starter Kit specials.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter