Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Christmas in August

No, the Canadian government has not changed when Christmas is going to be..... but I am starting to get ready!! My first Christmas class is this Friday, and I thought I would share one of the cards we will be making with you.

This card uses the "More the Merrier" level 3 hostess set!! Don't you just love that little crowd of Snow-people?? This set can only be earned by hosting a qualifying Private class. Contact me today to book yours. There is going to be a fabulous Hostess Promo launched Septemeber 1st along with the NEW Holiday Mini catalogue, so book now!!

There is still space available for my Big Shot & Xmas in August class this Friday night at 7pm. Let me know ASAP if you wish to attend!

Stay tuned for more cards from the classes between now and Friday!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter