Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saturday's RazzleDazzle event

Hey everyone!

I had an amazing time on Saturday at Alicia Ryckman's RazzleDazzle event! We had fabulous Make n'takes, one of which I will be sharing with you soon, as a part of a Christmas class I have planned. The demonstrations were incredible. Wow! Can I tell you how talented these women are!!!!! I was in awe the whole day. And the highlight had to be the guest speaker. It was none other than Ronda Wade, who if you are not part of the Stampin' Up! world was the #1 Demonstrator in the US for 2008!!! Amazing! I learnt a TON of ideas for improving my business from her, and will be sharing them with my team "The Hive".

Speaking of my team, you have until the end of the month to take advantage of the Starter Kit promo's, both the Mini Kit for $105 or the standard Kit with the Bonus In-colour pack for only $269!!! And if you sign up with me, I will through in a FREE stamp set from the new Holiday Mini Catalogue!!!! Wow! Contact me today for more info or to sign up!

So I thought I would share with you some pictures from Saturday.

This picture is of the Canadian, Ink! team members at the event, from left to right, Me, Nancy, Caroline & Debbie.

The next one is Caroline holding up a display board so that I could photograph it! Silly girl, hard to tell that she was nursing a cold!!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter