Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PPA Artist Pick of the Week!!!

Wow!! I was selected as one of the Artist picks of the week for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge. My "Look who's Turning" card that I posted a few days ago was chosen! I feel so honoured and quite shocked. You should see all the amazing and beautiful submissions!! Go check it out, and why not try playing along??

In the meantime, here is another card that we will be making on Friday for the Xmas in August class.
This is actually one of the first cards I ever made at my Upline Caroline's studio back in 2008. When I was selling cards last Christmas this was one of my most popular designs. I love the non-traditional colours of Bravo Burgundy & More Mustard together. Plus I love how you can take a non-Xmas set like "Lovely as a Tree" and make a beautiful holiday card.

Speaking of selling Xmas cards, I will be doing it again this year. Cost is $10 for 4 cards. I am also able to large orders for businesses etc. Cost for a box of 20 cards is $60.

Cheers,

1 comment:

Donna said...

LOVE this card Blair! I wish I had been there for the class to learn how to make it. Maybe you can give me a demo when I get back from NB?

Donna

 

Free Blog Counter