Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone!!

Let's hope the weather is okay for Trick or Treating tonight! My kids are very excited. Okay, well Xander a little less so, because he doesn't have a clue about the whole thing, but I am sure he will enjoy it once in the moment.

I thought I would share with you a card made with My Digital Studio. As easy as it was to make a scrapbook page, it was even easier to make a card! I absolutely love using this program. I can think of so many practical applications to card making in this way. Think about how easy it would be to make hundreds of custom Christmas card designs? And never mind digital cards, think card designer....

Ever found yourself cursing because you were trying to make a card, but it didn't quite work out as planned but you wasted a ton of materials making it? Why not design it in my digital studio first! No waste and beautiful cards every time. I know that's an benefit that I will be taking HUGE advantage of!

Happy Halloween everyone! Eat, drink be scary!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter