Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm back & Deal of the Week!

Hey Guys!

We returned from Quebec on Sunday evening, and then Ed headed right out to the grocery store before they closed to buy everything we needed for a fabulous Thanksgiving feast on Monday! And what a feast it was! My husband is an excellent cook, and he definitely lived up to his reputation. He makes the most amazing stuffing/dressing! It has apples, walnuts and dried cranberries in it along with the traditional ingredients like bread, onions and celery. It is to die for! And no Thanksgiving feast would be complete without a fabulous Pumpkin Pie. I make mine from scratch. It is awesome. It is from my most favorite Pastry Chef, Anna Olsen. On my birthday this year I get to go to a Wine & Dine event at the near by McNally Robinson Bookstore with Anna Olson! Too fun! Here is the link to Anna's Perfect Pumpkin pie recipe.

And now for this weeks, Deal of the Week. Sorry for the delay. If you have a Big Shot, or have been thinking about getting a Big Shot, this one is for you!
Flower Burst Embosslit Die

Regular Price- $15.95 on sale for only

$7.49!!
Pop Up Cake Die

Regular Price- $53.95 on sale for only

$34.95!!

Perfect Setting Die

Regular price- $57.95 on sale for only

$34.95!!

These items will only be this price until Monday, Oct. 19th. So contact me today to place your order. I have an order going in this weekend. Let me know as soon as you can.

I will post pictures of the trip as the week goes on, and come back later for a Sneak peak of one of this weeks Club projects and I am hoping to have Sunday's 6 Card class ready to show you. There are still a few spots left. Cost is $29 and includes 6 cards all made using Merry Moment Designer Paper and you get to keep the left over paper!


Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter