Friday, October 30, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hey Guys,

I haven't been missing, just busy like crazy! We are actually in the process of selling out house! So it's been very very very crazy around here. And on top of that, it is my most favorite time of the year............... Halloween!

So in honour of Halloween I thought that I would share with you my first My Digital Studio page layout!!!

I created this page using Stampin' Up's NEW My Digital Studio!!! And can I tell you how easy it was to create? I love this this new software. It is the best Digital Paper Crafting solution ever! Not only can you create Digital & Hybrid scrapbooking pages, but you can also create cards (in a variety of dimensions), calendars, slideshows and videos! The best part is that all the colours and images coordinate with everything Stampin' Up! And you can even print your projects as photo books etc using Stampin' Up's print services!! Talk about an all-round digital solution!

I hope you enjoy this preview. I will be showing you more as I get a chance to play with this awesome product.

Want to get your own copy? MDS sells for $106.95, however if you host a private class with me in November or December you can earn the software for FREE! Contact me to book your private class today!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter