Monday, October 5, 2009

On Vacation and the Urban Scrapyard in Leaside is closing and Stampinpalooza update!!

Hey everyone!

Greetings from St. Hippolyte, Quebec! My family and I are vacationing in the Laurentians for some much needed R&R. I will be posting throughout the week, but mostly pictures of our vacation. Hope you don't mind!

I got an email this morning that the Urban Scrapyard on Eglinton Ave in Leaside is closing! It's really too bad. It was a nice little store and the girls who owned it are very talented Scrapbookers. Urban Scrapbook customers need not fear however because I am able to bring you top of the line Scrapbooking supplies delivered to your door! And I am super close to Leaside too! Missing the wonderful classes offered by US? Don't worry, I have a fabulous class schedule lined up for this fall, and even a Scrapbooking Gifts class in October! Check out my events page for more info.

Stampinpalooza was this past weekend. I can't believe the event came and went! Visit this link for all the pictures! If you weren't able to attend this one, don't worry because Caroline is doing it again in Feb! So, think about joining if you can! I will be there! I would love for you to join me!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter