Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just checking in......

Life is NUTS! I am currently taking a quick break from packing up all of my belongings, to clear my house out to get it on the market! I am going to say this right now........ "I AM NEVER GOING TO DO THIS EVER AGAIN!!". I have no idea how some people move every few years! This is HELL! Then again, I am not only sorting through our stuff, but my parents stuff, and even some of my grand-parents stuff because this house has been in our family for over 50 years, since it was first built! But, I keep on thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel, which is a larger home, more space for everyone, and my new Stamping studio!! YES!

Anyhow, thought I would share something with you today. It's another card made with my Digital studio. This one uses the most amazing Medallion stamp which is an add-on to the program and an absolute must have! The beauty of the digital program, is that you can adjust the size of the image. I can make the medallion as large or small as I want!

The colours I am using are Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip.

What do you think?

Just an update on Santa's Workshop, I am now up to 12 confirmed vendors! Make sure to join us on Nov. 22nd!!! It's going to be a fantastic sale! See you then.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter