Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Occasions Mini Catalogue is here!!!


I love love love this new mini!! There a soooo many fabulous new sets in it. And not just sets, but there is a new scallop oval punch (and everyone knows how much I love my punches) and a new matchbox die for the Big shot!! Oh, and did I mention that both of these things have coordinating stamp sets?!? Punches & dies that match with stamp sets!! I am giddy with excitement! The girls coming by for club this week will be making one of the matchboxes I wonder if they are as excited as I am???

Tomorrow I will show you something from this months club projects.

Check out the mini here and let me know which stuff is your favorite.....

Contact me to place your orders today!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely love that matchbox die. I'm already thinking about Christmas edibles to go in that box!!! And you know how much I love my punches also!!

 

Free Blog Counter