Monday, April 13, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day Crop announced!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!! Our long weekend, just didn't seem long enough, but isn't that always the case???

So, it's true I am hosting an ALL DAY crop for National Scrapbooking Day on May 2nd! It's my first ever crop and it will be oh so fun!! The crop starts at 10am and goes until 6pm. The cost is $30 and includes the following:

  • lunch
  • Door Prizes
  • Prize for best card
  • Prize for best scrapbooking layout
  • Use of my BIG SHOT and all my dies (Sizzix, Stampin' Up exclusive and Quickutz)
  • Use of my alphabet stamp sets
Bring your stash, your current projects (cards or scrapbooks) and join me for a fun filled day!! Contact me ASAP to book your spot as space is limited.

Hope to see you there!! :)

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter