Thursday, April 9, 2009

8 great Easters!

In honor of the long weekend that is starting tomorrow, I wanted to post an Easter card. This is one of the cards that we made at my Eight Great Greetings class last weekend.

I was quite please with how this card turned out. I punched out all the eggs from DSP using the Wide oval punch. The basket is the Scallop circle die for the Big Shot that I cut in half, ran one half through the big shot using a texturz plate and used the other half to cut out a handle for the basket. The Happy Easter greeting is stamped in Basic Black and coloured in with my SU markers. And then it was also punched out with the wide oval punch. He was then mounted with dimenstionals and I added a bow in 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon.

And now the card is on it's way to Newfoundland for my niece and nephew who moved there just over a month ago. I hope they like it.

Over the next few days I will be posting the rest of the cards from my Eight Great Greeting class.


Cheers,

2 comments:

Kathy Ireland said...

THAT is adorable!

Unknown said...

That's awesome, I love it!!

 

Free Blog Counter