Wednesday, April 22, 2009

French Rooster

Wow!! Two posts, two days in a row!! I know, I'm crazy!! But am also much less stressed today, because I wrote my final exam for my Project Management Certification last night!!!! And I passed!!!

I thought I would share with you a card I made a while ago using the hostess set "Rustic Rooster". My husband and I love all things French, we even spent our honeymoon in Burgundy, France. So I was immediately drawn to this set.

I actually used almost every stamp in this set (with the exception of the flourish, I wanted to work it in but was at a loss, I guess I could have used it in the inside).

I stamped the script stamp 4 times on the More Mustard cardstock in Basic Black and then again once on a piece of Very Vanilla which I then tore by hand and curled a bit with my bone folder. I inked both of these with a sponge dauber and Chocolate Chip ink. The Rooster was stamped in Basic Black and then coloured in using a blender pen and my ink pads. And then finally I stamped the "stamp" image, cut it out and inked it too. I like the outcome, what about you??

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Rustic Rooster" Hostess level 2 stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- More Mustard & Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up Ink- Basic Black, Chocolate Chip (other inks to colour in the rooster)
Accessories- sponge dauber, Dimensionals

If you want this set, contact me about hosting a workshop. Hostess sets can only be earned not purchased!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter