Monday, March 30, 2009

Brown Paper Packages for this week

These are a few of my favorite things for this week:

1. Faux Alligator Wristlet by Gretchen Barron
2. Wonderful Watercolours Card by Josee Smuck
3. Blooms & Buttons by Mary Fish
4. Punched Tulip by kstamper (SCS)
5. God's Beauty by Stacey Schafer

Hope you enjoy the stuff I found while bloggin' this week. I hope it brings you lots of inspiration. Leave me a comment to let me know if you like this feature. I will be back tomorrow with some new cards. And don't forget that tomorrow is the last day of Sale-a-bration!! Contact me to place an order ASAP to take advantage of the promotion before it is gone.


Cheers,




bmoch@rogers.com

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What a sweetheart! Thank you so much for including me in your list. Hugs, Mary

Unknown said...

I like this feature. I never would have thought to make a purse with my bigshot. That's cool. Keep up the good work Blair!!

Stacey Schafer said...

Wow! Thanks for recognizing my God's Beauty card! You are a doll:)

Josee said...

Wow! Thanks for the compliment of adding me to this list!

 

Free Blog Counter