Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy rainy Friday and Club day!

I get so excited for my club day! And I am even more excited today because we are making 3D projects!! And that means that we get to play with the Big Shot.

I have 3 projects for the club girls today. The first project is the 2-5-7-10 treat box. It gets that name because that is where you need to score the paper. No fancy tools are required to make this one, and they come together in a jiffy! Perfect for putting Easter treats inside!

The second project uses my new Pillow box die. Talk about EASY! You run the paper through the Big Shot, use a little sticky strip to hold the box together and that's it! I love how the stamp 'Fabulous Friend' from the new "Oval all" set matches so beautifully with the Bella Rose paper.

And my last project was made with my much coveted Big Shot XL Matchbox Die. It is called a XL die because it is very big, but very easy to work with. And it produces the most adorable little matchbox which is just perfect as a party favor, gift box for some jewelry etc. I just absolutely LOVE it! I do want to let everyone know that to use this die you do require the extended cutting pads. Your regular cutting pads won't work. So if you plan on ordering this die, make sure you purchase the cutting pads too, if you don't already have them. I made that mistake and had to wait before I could use my die because I didn't have the cutting pads!! It really really sucked!

I hope you love these projects as much as I do. And I hope that my Club will have a blast making them tonight. If you think club sounds like a great idea, contact me to find out about joining my next one. I am currently looking for interested people who would love to to come to my place once a month to make some 2 to 3 fabulous projects and otherwise have a great time!!
Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter