Monday, November 8, 2010

Stamp-a-stack 2 ways!!

Are you planning on coming to my Stamp-a-stack this Saturday??? Are you sad that you missed last months because you love the vintage cards?

Well, I have decided to offer both Stacks this weekend!! Book a spot in this Saturday's Stamp-a-stack and choose between either one!

OR........
OR.......

Choose to do both!!! That's 24 cards, and 2 packs of paper!!! Wow!!!

Cost: $30 for 1 Stack which includes a pack of either the Deck the Halls paper or the Candy Cane Christmas paper or $50 and do both Stacks!!!

Please RSVP by today as I need to order the paper ASAP! And remember that if you book into any of my November or December classes by today you will get a FREE gift from me!! Choose an ink pad from my retired stash when you come to your class!! Hurry, don't delay! Book Today!!!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter