Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do you have a LONG wish list??

Is your Stampin' Up! Wish List a mile long? Don't worry! Christmas is coming, why not let your loved ones know that you want Stampin' Up! stuff for Christmas!!

Simply fill out my Wish List document and send it to your husband, mother, sister, and so on, and don't forget to send a copy to me! They can choose the items that they wish to purchase for you and I will do the rest, including gift wrapping everything for them!! This is win/win! You get what you want under the tree, and they didn't even have to break a sweat!!

Click here to access the wish list.

Make sure they send it to me at stampwithb@gmail.com, or you can send me the list and provide me with their contact information and I will let them know what you want this year.

This is just one of the many ways I am making Christmas easier for everyone!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter