Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Free Crop Make n'take for the Paper Players Challenge

I haven't played along in this challenge before, but I love the colour combo of Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and a neutral (I decided to use Very Vanilla) because I love that classic Christmas look!

This was designed for my Free Crop Night Make n'take this month. I received that stamp set earlier in the day and decided that I MUST use it immediately. I love wreaths and can't wait to hang mine on my door.

Products used: All Stampin' Up
Stamp sets: Welcome Christmas
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke.
DSP: Deck the Halls
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, paper snips, dimensionals, 2 1/2" Circle punch.

Hope you enjoy! Want to come to my next FREE Crop night?? Join me on Tuesday, Dec. 7th at 7pm. Space is limited so book early!!



Cheers,

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Love your card, Blair! Very classy design! The wreath is beautiful! Thanks for joining The Paper Players...we are glad you decided to play!

Nance Leedy said...

Hi Blair! We're so glad you found out little challenge! Your card is lovely. Love how the wreath mimics the pattern on the DSP and your ribbon treatment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week!

jaydee said...

Blair
I'm so pleased you used our challenge for your new set. This card really works on all levels. Love the layout, the layers, the wreath - and that bow... masterpiece:-)
Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

 

Free Blog Counter