Friday, November 5, 2010

November Stamp-a-stack!!

Hi All!

I know, it's been a while!! I have been very busy with Halloween, and classes and such! I have a very full calendar, and it is taking it's toll on my blogging. I am going to try and get on here at least once per week however.

Today I wanted to share with you pictures of my upcoming Stamp-a-stack. What's a stamp-a-stack you ask? It's a great chance to get a bunch of Christmas cards made in one FUN afternoon! We will be making 12 cards, 4 of each of the 3 designs you see here.
When: Saturday, Nov. 13th 1pm to 4pm
Where: Stamp & Tea Studio- Morriston, Ontario (South of Guelph, West of Milton)
Cost: $30 and includes a pack of the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Designer Series paper!! You get to keep the left overs!!

These cards are super fun and SUPER sparkly!! You aren't going to want to miss this one!! Please RSVP by Monday, Nov. 8th as I need to order your paper!!

Can't make it to this class? No problem!! I have LOTS of fun classes this month. Visit my events page to see for yourself!

RSVP to any event before Nov. 8 to get a special gift from me!! :)

Cheers,

1 comment:

Kathy Ireland said...

Love that Candy Cane Christmas paper - it's so Dr. Seuss-ish.

 

Free Blog Counter