Saturday, November 6, 2010

Card Designing Service now available!!

Do you want to make homemade Christmas cards but are short on time? Don't even know where to begin? This season I can help you achieve all your crafting needs.

Why not take advantage of my Card Designing and Pre-cutting service??

Card Designing & Pre-cutting Service:

Meet with me one-on-one to design the holiday card of your dreams. Purchase all of the supplies required to make your cards and I will do all the pre-cutting required!!!! All you have to do is stamp the imaged and put the cards together!! Just think of all the time you are going to save!!! Don't have time to meet with me one-on-one? No problem, choose from a number of samples such as following designs.
























Contact me to book your appointment today!!


Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter