Sunday, September 26, 2010

SU comes to Hamilton! Fall Regionals 2010!

Yesterday was the Stampin' Up! Fall Regionals in Hamilton, Ontario. Which happens to be less than 1/2 hour from my house. So of course I HAD to go!! And I am sooooo glad I did. It is definately one of the many perks of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and this is the first official event I have ever attended. Now I can't wait to go to Leadership in Nashville, TN in January.

And one of the coolest part of going to Regionals are all the freebies we get (plus getting to see all of our SU friends too!) oh and did I mention that Shelli Gardner, CEO and founder of SU was there???

Here are the make n'takes and stamp set we got for attending.The stamp set is Day of Gratitude from the Holiday Mini. It's really beautiful. And we had 6 fabulous make n'takes to work on. I didn't get a chance to work on them yesterday, because I was chosen to be one of the 3 Demostrator helpers for the day. It was a huge honour to be chosen and I had a blast helping out. Thanks to my co-helpers Mary-Louise & Ellen for making it a truly fun experience. I did find some time today to make everything so I will show you pictures in the days to come. So come back often to see everything we made with this set.

That's not the only FREE stuff I got. I got a Logo apron that I had to wear as a helper, and I got to keep it. Believe it or not, but it's my first black SU logo apron, so I will wear it with pride. We got a Hamilton Regionals button for attending and at one point they announced that we would all get a package of Glimmer Brads!! Rock on! I love those brads from the mini!! Oh and the best FREEBIE announced was actually in the form of a special promotion just for Regional attendees.....

If we recruit someone from now to Oct. 17th both myself and any new recruits get the not yet released AWESOMELY ADORABLE new stamp set called Eat Chocolate that will be in the next Occasions Mini Catalogue!!!!!! So, in addition to getting over $400 in SU products AND the Greenhouse Gala Tote (a $49.95 value) AND an additional FREE stamp set of your choice from the Holiday Mini (a special bonus for joining my team only) for ONLY $215 you will ALSO get the NEW Eat Chocolate Stamp set!!!! Wow!! What a deal!! I wish I could re-join to get all those awesome things!

I can't show you the stamp set (plus I don't have one yet) but I can show you some pictures of projects made with it.

Contact me TODAY to take advantage of this VERY limited time offer!!



Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter