Monday, October 4, 2010

More stuff from regionals

It's been really busy around here of course, as always. But I have been having a blast. As you know two weekends ago I went to the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hamilton and then this past weekend I attended my Upline Caroline LeBel's Holiday Stampinpalooza!! I can't honestly describe for you the amount of fun we had. If you have been to Palooza in the past (this was the 4th) you will be interested to know that she drastically changed the format this time. Instead of sitting and listening to presenters mixed up with stampin' time, this time we had all day stampin' time and we could get up, walk around and see the demo's up close and personal! I loved it. We had so much fun chatting at the table (thanks for the laughs ladies- Susy, Erin, Lara, Hannah and Mary) and with those around us that I didn't want to leave!! We had a ton of make n'takes and lots of good eats as always! The next one will be on June 18th, so mark your calendars and plan to attend! The event was sold out, so book early!! I will be showing you what I demonstrated later this week. I want to play around with it some more! But do come back, because it was AWESOME if I do say so myself!

Anyhow back to regionals! How would you like to see some pictures of the event including the beautiful make n'takes???

Hamilton Regionals Sept 25, 2010

I will leave you with a picture of Shelli and I. For those of you who don't know, Shelli is the CEO and Founder of Stampin' Up! and an amazing woman! Can you believe that she has 14 grandchildren?? Love it!

Hope you have an awesome day!!







Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter