Monday, September 13, 2010

New Holiday Mini!!


Hi Everyone,

I had a fantastic Saturday at the Aberfoyle Fall Fair! I met a bunch of lovely people, and can't wait for them to join me at some of my upcoming events!!

In the meantime, and I am sorry for the delay on this, I would like to post for you the FABULOUS holiday mini!!!

There are some awesome new stuff in this catty. Some of my personal favs are:

  • FABRIC in extra large Fat Quarters that match our designer paper!!!
  • 2 new embossing folders for the Big Shot, one with a spiders web and one with snowflakes
  • New products like waffle paper and lace trim!! YUM!
  • New Big Shot dies
  • Cards that play Xmas music or that are recordable
  • Chip board houses!
  • And Advent calendar kit!
  • New PUNCHES!!! One is an XL Label that matches an awesome new Xmas Stamp set
  • Letter Press plates!!!
I could literal list everything in the mini, but you are much better to see it for yourself. I had an issue with my automatic mailer, so if you didn't receive yours in the mail and you are a regular customer of mine, please let me know so that I can send you your copy ASAP.

Or visit me this SATURDAY from 10 to 5 for my New Catalogue, Holiday Mini & 2-for-1 Sale!!!

We will be doing:

  • 3 make n'takes featuring ALL NEW products!!!
  • Door Prize Draw with LOT OF GOODIES to give away!!!
  • 2-for-1 Sale of all my retired products- Stamp sets, Ink Pads, Re-inkers, Paper and MORE!!
For the 2-for-1 sale, whatever you purchase from my retired stock you get the same value in NEW Catalogue merchandise!! AWESOME!!

Please RSVP ASAP to ensure I have enough stuff for everyone!!! Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter