Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wanna see something from the Open House this Saturday??


Here is something seriously cute that we are making at my Open House this Saturday. If you are able to make it please RSVP.

Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?? It'a bookmark that folds over your page. The bookmark is made using the Two Tags die for the Big Shot but you first fold a piece of paper in half and then place it on the die so that you don't cut the top of the book mark. It's kind of hard to explain, much easier to see in person. So come on by the Open House this saturday and I can show you!!

The Owl is the new Owl punch and I LOVE him! Honestly at first I thought "oh, this is going to be so fiddly" but he's not at all! He's really easy to assemble. I have also incorporated a few of our new colours with this project, Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft), Cherry Cobble & Early Espresso. And the tummy on the Owl is our returning in colour Baja Breeze!

Here's a picture of him in a book doing his job! Don't you just want to make one of these??? These little book marks make the best presents for Teachers, Grand-parents, kids, really anyone who loves to read, and still reads REAL books, not the digital kind (I have to admit I am a digital convert......... I love my new Kobo!!). But I still have some real books, like cookbooks, and this is a reference book on Direct Selling that I am reading. So these bookmarks coming in super handy even for me!

RSVP for my Open House this Saturday and learn how to make these super quick, super easy gifts!



Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter