Monday, March 22, 2010

4 days until I move!!!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to check in to let everyone know that I am still around, busy packing and getting very excited to move into the new house.

My stamp space is all packed up :( which really sucks, but before long I will be in my NEW stampin' studio! It's going to take quite a lot of work to get it where I want to be. For starters the ceiling height is only 5'10" at the moment, which only means that my husband can't comfortably stand in it.... but most of you are shorter than that :) You only need to sit quickly if you are short, and no jumping up and down with excitement! But no worries, my husband plans to raise the ceiling for me as soon as possible.

I am really looking forward to this new chapter in my families life. I really believe that this move will bring with it lots of new opportunities for all of us. I will try and check in from time to time during the next few weeks, and hopefully I can share with you some pictures of our place, the progress and of course the insanity!!

Cheers,




No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter