Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Mystery Club in Toronto!!

Thursday & Friday marks my last Mystery Hostess Club in Toronto. This event is open to anyone. The "cost" for coming is placing an order for at least $25 (before tax and shipping) by Friday at 6pm. All qualified orders will be entered into a draw to win ALL the hostess benefits! And as an extra special bonus I am DOUBLING the Hostess product dollars earned! The more people who join, the more hostess dollars that can be earned!! It's really a win win situation for everyone because not only do you have a chance of being the hostess for the month, but each person who attends Club (Thursday or Friday at 7pm) get to make 3 fabulous projects.
Seeing as the weather has been soooooooooooo beautiful and spring like this week, I was in a flowery mood, and I have been seeing so many great flower projects around the Internet lately.

This first card is a total CASE (copy and share everything) from my good friend and Upline Caroline LeBel. This is made with DSP and the Ornament punch. The pointy bottom is snipped off to create this super cute vase. I used a sponge dauber to add some shadow to the vase.

The second card has these beautiful little flowers on them. I saw these and absolutely fell in love! They are made with the Scallop circle punch and they are soooooo super easy! I can't wait to teach everyone how to make them. And you can use them on more than just cards. I would love to decorate a present, an Easter basket or you could use them on napkin rings for a party or a wedding.
The last project is not a card, or a box. We are simply making these beautiful paper rosettes. I have been seeing these all over the place lately. Dina Anker demonstrated them at the last Stampin'palooza. I decided not to have them stuck to anything because I thought everyone might have their own ideas about what to do with them. They use the Eyelet border punch for the lacy look.
If you like what you see here, contact me ASAP so that I can have enough supplies prepared for you. Remember all qualified orders will go into a draw for the coveted Hostess rewards!! And it's worth double the rewards!!!
Hope to see you tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,




No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter