Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New look heading this way!

Hi Guys,

hope everyone is doing well! We are now in the final month until we move!! I can't believe it. There is lots to do in the days and weeks to come, so unfortunately I won't be able to post much here. I hope I can get a few moments now and again, but it will be mostly Stampin' Up! news and updates for the move. There won't be much time to craft, and after my Mystery Hostess event next week I will have to pack up my studio!!! That is going to be hard, you know the second everything goes into the boxes I am going to be hit with all sorts of inspiration.

Well then, it's a good thing I have been playing with MDS (My Digital Studio) a lot lately. If I can't use paper and stamps, I can do the next best thing and work digitally. So, I hope to bring you some of those creations.

I am currently working on a new design for my blog, so stay tuned for that, and I have just redesigned my newsletter header etc. I hope you can pop by once in a while to see what's up, hear the news and get the first glimpse to my new studio!! I think that's what I am most excited about with the new house..... :)

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter