Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A BIG card for a baby shower

A few weeks back we had a baby shower for one of my friends at work. We needed to make a BIG card so that everyone could sign it. I hummed and hawed over how to make a big card, seeing as the biggest piece of paper I had was 12x12.

So I decided to attach 2 81/2 x 11 pieces of cardstock together with a wide piece of cardstock. I don't offhand remember the dimensions of it, but you can see it. It's the chocolate chip piece on the top.

The background of the card is rolled using the Nursery Letters Wheel using Pretty in Pink ink. I love how cute this card is. I really liked working in the larger format.

Products used: All Stampin' Up
Stamp sets: Nursery Necessities, Nursery Letters Wheel, Well Scripted
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink Striped grosgrain ribbon, sponge daubers, paper snips, Sale-a-bration Scallop Trim Border Punch.


Cheers,




No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter