Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm back!!

Hi everyone!

We have officially moved in, are still surrounded by boxes but are LOVING our new house! Since I have been out of commision there have been LOTS of exciting announcements at Stampin' Up! I hope to be able to get my newsletter completed and my blog updated shortly.

In the meantime I will leave you with a picture of my new house!!!!!!

I am now busy trying to get my stampin' studio sorted out. It is located over the garage on the left hand side of the house. Those two windows and door on the lower side are part of it. And I am in negotiations with my husband to figure out when he can vault the ceiling as it is only about 5'11 at the moment. It was built to be a kids playroom in it's previous life. I can't wait to have all of you over to see it. I am holding my first Open House in the new studio on May 30th! Mark your calendars and save the date. It will be a super fun day (there will be all day activities or just drop in for some make n'takes). Stay tuned for more information.

Cheers,




No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter