Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More DSP



I wanted to share with you another card that I made at one of my recent workshops that uses our Designer Series Paper (also know as DSP). This card uses the DSP Raspberry Tart, which will be retiring at the end of June (it has Kiwi Kiss which is one of the 'in-colours' and all of them are retiring- but we get a NEW set of 6 beautiful and trendy colours!). Inside we used one of the tag shapes from the Matchbox die that coordinates with the 'Great Friend' stamp set. And of course I used the Butterfly from the same set on the front. I LOVE butterflies! Don't forget that until the end of the month if you purchase 3 packs of DSP or 12x12 textured card stock you can get 1 FREE!! Contact me to place your order.

Do you want to earn free stuff??? I am looking for Workshop Hostesses for June and July. As a hostess you can earn FREE stamp sets and FREE products while having fun and making cards!! Contact me to book a workshop either at your place or mine!

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Great Friend" stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Stampin' Up DSP- Raspberry Tart
Stampin' Up Ink- Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories- Big Shot Matchbox die tags, Rose Red Double Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way Glue pen



Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter