Saturday, May 9, 2009

A fabulous Club night!

Thanks ladies!! I had a really fun time last night, as always. I always look forward to my club night. That's why I want to share it with others. I am still looking for members for my second club. Contact me ASAP if you are interested. Here are the cards we made last night. The technique we focused on was 'Stamping with Bleach'. I have wanted to try this technique out for sometime, and I figured these ladies were up to the challenge.

For the first card we started with a card base made using the Top Note die. The Elegant Eggplant piece was trimmed around the perforation and then stamped using the Cherry Blossoms from the "Soft Summer" stamp set (Occasions Mini). I love how the bleach almost gives the card a batiqued look. The greeting is from the "Great Friend" set (Occasions Mini). This second card uses bleach in a different way. For this one, we stamped the image with Versamark, embossed it with black embossing powder and then using a "dead" blender pen dipped in bleach, bleached out the center of the stamped image. The result is a whited out image on a coloured piece of paper that you can now colour in any way you like. We used Water colour pencil crayons and blender pens for this card.

The last card is just a little one. The dimensions are 3x3 and it fits perfectly inside one of our mini square envelopes. The butterfly was stamped with bleach on Night of Navy paper and then cut out using Paper snips. It was then mounted on a punch out from the Curly Label punch and then on Bella Bleu paper.

If you want all the details, you will have to join my club! :) One of the benefits of being a club member, is that I email you all of the instructions with pictures!

Just a reminder that I have 2 class scheduled for this month, a 4 card class featuring products from the Occasions Mini and a scrapbooking 101 class. Contact me if you need more information.

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter