Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catalogue pre-orders & FREE Shipping on In colours!!!!

That's right, the new catalogue is around the corner and now is your chance to pre-order. The catalogue price is $12. If you are like me you can't wait to get your hot little hands on the new catty, and as an extra incentive I am going to offer everyone who pre-orders a $10 discount off of their first purchase of $50 or more after July 1st!!! Contact me right away to pre-order. Club girls, you guys get a free catalogue anyhow as one of your many perks for being in my club!! Lucky girls!

Now, on to the FREE SHIPPING!!!


Isn't everything better with FREE shipping??? I thought I would offer everyone a chance to pick up some of the In colours now before they are gone for good and to make it even easier I am going to pay the shipping!!

That's right, place a minimum order of $25 with me from today, May 20th until Sunday, May 24th that includes at least one In colour item (ink, paper, DSP, re-inkers, ribbon etc) and I will pay your shipping!! The In colours Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss are only around until the end of June, so now is a great time to buy all those beautiful things in those beautiful colours.

And don't forget about the current month of May promotions either!! $99 Starter kit, Buy 3 get 1 free DSP & 12x12 textured cardstock and purchase of the NEW Jumble Alphabet for 20% off!


Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter