Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cards with Patterned paper

Since Stampin' Up!'s promo this month is around our Designer Series paper, I figured I would show you come cards that use it! These are the last two cards from my Eight Great Greetings class.

I love love love Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss together!! It's sooo bold!! And therefore I LOVE the Raspberry Tart designer paper. The image was stamped with Basic Black and then coloured in with pastels and blender pens. And of course, no piece of cake would be complete without some dazzling diamonds glitter!

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Eight Great Greetings" stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red
Stampin' Up Ink- Basic Black
Accessories- 1 3/4 circle punch, Rose Red Double Stitch Grosgrain ribbon, Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper, Stampin' Pastels, blender pen, 2-way Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

I didn't love this card, and had difficulties coming up with the design. I think it was because I was trying to make a generic card. If it was for a specific type of shower (wedding vs. baby) or if I knew it would be for a baby girl vs. a baby boy I would have had an easier time. Either way, it uses the Pink Pirouette DSP and the image is stamped using Stampin' Write markers.

Products used:
Stampin' Up "Eight Great Greetings" stamp set
Stampin' Up Card stock- Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Stampin' Up Ink- Stampin' Write markers, Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa.
Accessories- 1/4 inch Pretty in Pink Grograin Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Designer Series paper.

Later this month I will be holding a 4 card, Occasions Mini class. The class date is May 22nd and the cost is $20. Let me know if you can make it!

Cheers,

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter